Thursday, November 6, 2014

Video Tomorrow

   Hey what's up folks, I'm going to upload a video tomorrow. The reason why is because tomorrow I don't have any school nor work until 7 p.m. So I want to get up early and do a video of me talking about why I support medical marijuana. I might even start to upload videos on a Friday from now on because I prefer noon lighting rather than the evening. As you all know, midterm election day was on Tuesday. Three states including my state (Florida) voted on marijuana. However, the other two states and even D.C voted in favor of recreational marijuana; while my state Florida rejected medical marijuana. Now let me explain why it was rejected. In Florida, in order for a constitutional amendment to pass, the amendment needs a vote of 60% while the actual percentage was an astounding 58%. 2% away from the needed 60%. I'm all for the full legalization of marijuana as a matter of fact and passing amendment 2 would be a pathway for recreational use. Since the amendment got 58% yes, chances are, it will definitely be back on the ballot in the 2016 election where there will be a lot more younger people going out to vote. In my video tomorrow, I will talk about why I supported the amendment and go into more detail. Take care everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment