Hey there, if you're reading this, you should check out my Youtube channel "Those Weird Dudes". My channel mostly consist of ways to become successful, improve your well-being, and much more soon. I upload every thursday. However, sometimes I may upload on a friday or saturday. In my next video, I'm going to talk about how lucid dreaming can help with your pathway to success. I'm currently trying to get my channel up and running. My channel will also have things like podcasts, interviewing people on the streets, some pranks, video game commentary. So please go ahead and check out my channel and see if you like it. I would also love to interact with people that are watching my video and would like to here your guy's input on various things. Since you're reading this, I might as well tell you guys a little about myself, I was born and raised in New York for the first eight years of my life. Then I moved down to Florida in 2005. Florida in my opinion seemed a lot better than New York, in terms of the weather, the people, and of course the cool wildlife. Currently, I just want to really help out the people that want to become successful and not knowing how to necessarily. Just remember, you define your own success not anyone else; therefore it's ultimately up to you to become successful. Know that success is a very broad term because it's different for everyone. If you would like to know some books that I think can help with your goals and becoming successful, the links to the books I would personally recommend can be found below. Well that's all I have to type about. Peace out guys!
The Secret: http://www.amazon.com/The-Secret-Rhonda-Byrne/dp/1582701709/ref=sr_1_1
Key to Living the Law of Attraction: http://www.amazon.com/Jack-Canfields-Key-Living-Attraction/dp/0757306586/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413586935&sr=8-1&keywords=key+to+living+the+law+of+attraction
My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-SupfS7Pc4U9OOK5H4Zaw/feed
No comments:
Post a Comment