Hey guys, how's everyone doing today? I hope everyone that is reading this, is having a wonderful day. O h and of course having a wonderful or striving to make their lives better. I know I am because I know I'm going to be successful through the law of attraction and my relentless ambition for change. Today, I watched a lecture from a very successful man by the name of Bob Proctor. He said that whatever goal or vision you have in mind for your success, you should write it down on something called a goal card; with this goal card, you should read whatever you wrote down every single day. By doing this, you will begin to visualize yourself achieving that goal and begin to feel what it would feel like if it were to literally instantly happen. These thoughts and feelings will literally attract whatever you want it to attract. Using a metaphor that the book "The Secret" used, think of the universe as your personal genie. Alright that's it for this blog, below you will find helpful links and the link to my channel. I hope everyone that is reading this has a fantastic day!
Bob Proctor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYkLCV7ZWCk
The Secret: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEfYHrmIgG8
Great book to read: Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv-SupfS7Pc4U9OOK5H4Zaw
Hey, what's going on guys. Let me tell you about this blog, this blog is run by me and my friend Roberto, and yes we are very weird indeed. This blog will consist of ways to become successful mostly from my perspective. I get some of my ideas from various sources such as Jack Canfield, the documentary The Secret, and more. So know I want to take action and help people like you reading this to either become successful or to live a happy and prosperous life.
No comments:
Post a Comment