Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Tip of the Day

   What's happening my fellow humans that share the same planet as me? It's now time for the Tip of the Day! Every night before you fall asleep, play this hypnosis Law of Attraction video by a man named Jason Stephenson. The video basically helps to plant the idea of having a life full of wealth and abundance right smack into your subconscious. You won't see immediate changes in the way you think I can assure you; however, if you give it time and play the video every night when you're ready to sleep, in time you will start to think much differently and you will no doubt have a positive outlook on life.

    Update about my website: I added a lot of new pages that contain the same exact info as this blog. Basically, I'm trying to move all the information I posted here onto my website; however, I will definitely add a lot more content to my website. I plan to have my website consist of many things like animal conservation, book reviews that deal with success, advice on achieving your goals for your overall success (like what I did on this blog and on youtube) and much more! In a month, I will start posting most of my content on my website.

Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrUzB3ChKDI

Quote of the day:  "If you can dream it, you can do it". - Walt Disney

Click  here to see my website. I'm still updating it each day. I will soon purchase a domain.

No comments:

Post a Comment